We want everyone to enjoy a safe visit, and we ask that you abide by a few rules.
- Please don't litter; take home any trash that you generate or deposit it in one of the trash cans.
- ATVs are not permitted.
- Horseback riding is permitted on marked trails only. Don't ride over the covered bridge or on main roads except at horse trail crossings.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Firearms are prohibited.
- The use of campsites, horse stalls and/or paddocks are on a first come, first-served basis.
- Horseback riders should clean the horse stalls upon departure. Please see the camp host for cleaning instructions.
- Fishing is allowed in Blue Heron Lake and Wood Duck lake during open weekends. Those required by state law must have a fishing license.
- Fishing limits are 10 bass and 50 bream per person. For Blue Heron Lake, bass smaller than 14 inches must be kept; bass larger than 14 inches must be released.