Sometimes it is necessary for adjacent landowners, timber companies or utility companies to cross Forever Wild property. To receive permission to cross Forever Wild property, request a permit by filling out an Application for a Permit to Cross State Property.

Download the document here: Application-to-Cross-State-Lands.pdf

This application and any additional documentation should be returned to:

Alabama State Lands Division
64 North Union St.
Montgomery, AL 36130

You may also email the documentation to Wendy Newman.

For questions, please call the State Lands Division at 334-242-3484.