Gatra Wehle Dormatory
The Gatra Wehle Dormatory has separate men's and women's wings. Each has their own bathroom with showers.
A view of the hallway in the dormatory. Each small room contains a bunk bed and lockers. The bathroom is shared.
The dining hall at night
The kitchen in the dining hall
WEHLE TRACT HOME
Your group can visit the Wehle Land Conservation Center for a day or a week depending on your needs. Please note note that the center does not host weddings. Facilities can be rented separately or combined together.
To make a reservation, call 334-529-3003.
Wehle Nature Center -- $150 per day, includes pavilion use
- Meeting Room Capacity: 70
- Theater Capacity: 50 (high definition projector and retractable screen)
- Small kitchen
- Near pond, pavilion and short hiking trails.
Wehle Dining Hall- $150 per day, includes pavilion use
- Dining area seats 50. If needed, more seating can be added to accommodate larger groups.
- Commercial kitchen appliances: refrigerator/freezer, gas range, griddle, dual oven/broiler, microwave, dishwasher, ice maker.
- Stainless steel island for food prep.
- Commercial cookware.
- Plates, silverware and glasses.
- Double sink.
- Guests may cook for themselves or kitchen can be used by a caterer.
- Five large bay doors can be opened to take advantage of good weather.
- Near dormatory and pavilion.
- Common area seating.
Gatra Wehle Dormitory - Lodging only: $15/night per person (includes pavilion use); Lodging, Dining Hall and Nature Center (includes pavilion use): $30/night per person; minimum 8 people
- Near dining hall and pavilion.
- Separate men's and women's wings.
- Each wing has 10 small rooms with a bunk bed and locker.
- Sleeps 20 people per wing for a total of 40 people.
- Each wing has its own bathroom with two showers, sinks and toilets.
- Guests must bring their own linens and toiletries.
Cleaning Fees: Guests are responsible for facility clean-up or may pay a cleaning fee upon checkout.
- Single facility use cleaning fee: $50
- Multiple facilities: $100