Gatra Wehle Dormatory
The Gatra Wehle Dormatory has separate men's and women's wings. Each has their own bathroom with showers.
A view of the hallway in the dormatory. Each small room contains a bunk bed and lockers. The bathroom is shared.
The dining hall at night
The kitchen in the dining hall
Your group can visit the Wehle Land Conservation Center for a day or a week depending on your needs. Please note note that the center does not host weddings. Facilities can be rented separately or combined together.
To make a reservation, call 334-529-3003.
Wehle Nature Center -- $150 per day, includes pavilion use
- Meeting Room Capacity: 70
- Theater Capacity: 50 (high definition projector and retractable screen)
- Small kitchen
- Near pond, pavilion and short hiking trails.
Wehle Dining Hall- $150 per day, includes pavilion use
- Dining area seats 50. If needed, more seating can be added to accommodate larger groups.
- Commercial kitchen appliances: refrigerator/freezer, gas range, griddle, dual oven/broiler, microwave, dishwasher, ice maker.
- Stainless steel island for food prep.
- Commercial cookware.
- Plates, silverware and glasses.
- Double sink.
- Guests may cook for themselves or kitchen can be used by a caterer.
- Five large bay doors can be opened to take advantage of good weather.
- Near dormatory and pavilion.
- Common area seating.
Gatra Wehle Dormitory - Lodging only: $15/night per person (includes pavilion use); Lodging, Dining Hall and Nature Center (includes pavilion use): $30/night per person; minimum 8 people
- Near dining hall and pavilion.
- Separate men's and women's wings.
- Each wing has 10 small rooms with a bunk bed and locker.
- Sleeps 20 people per wing for a total of 40 people.
- Each wing has its own bathroom with two showers, sinks and toilets.
- Guests must bring their own linens and toiletries.
Cleaning Fees: Guests are responsible for facility clean-up or may pay a cleaning fee upon checkout.
- Single facility use cleaning fee: $50
- Multiple facilities: $100